Sunday, March 29, 2015

Semana 61 in Moyobamba (March 23rd, 2015)

Just another week in paradise.

This week passed so fast I can barely even remember what happened. On monday, the zone went to the famous caves.  It was pretty fun and I've got some pictures to show for it.
The good news about this week is that our investigators came to church!!!! (Cue hallelujah chorus)
Jorge and Kristal came, He is the dad of Tia Sena (our pensionista) and he is super awesome. He is in the process of quitting drinking and honestly he is doing a great job. He told us yesterday that his friends started calling him ´Pastor´ because he went to church on sunday and won't drink with them.  He's super hilarious and something about him is so...wisconsiny. He reminds me of one of my uncles or something. Kristal is his twelve year old niece who always listens in on the discussions. She is super cute and loved young womens.  We were super happy because Marilu came to church today, the hermana that I mentioned the last week that we knocked her door.  Her husband Omar didn't come because he had to work but we are praying super hard for them so that they can progress. They have some doubts about marriage so we're going to teach them with a really awesome newly wed convert couple in the branch.  My companion was super cute in church yesterday, she told me afterwards 'I have never felt so much love for the person sitting next to me as I did today in church with our investigators'. This girl is gonna LOVE her mission, I told her just wait till we have our first convert together! 
Anyway, that's pretty much it for the week, short and sweet, these weeks are passing like blinks of an eye. 
And Jenna and Jason--SO happy to see the new baby!!!!! And he is guatemalan ahhhhh so sweet I can't wait to meet him!!!!


Love you all,
Hermana Benyo



Hna Josephina and me...Let's keep in mind that I'm 5'3'' and this lady makes me look like a straight up giant
Getting ready to head into the caves



At the mouth of the caves

Mi hija!

Jenna--this one's for you because it looks like a I have a lazy eye

In the cave

El Rio Jordan at the end of it

The River Jordan!

So pretty!

Can't say no to a cow picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment