Sunday, August 17, 2014

Semana 28 in Punchana (July 28th, 2014)

Hey everybody!
Not much exciting happened this week.
We had interviews with President Gomez and I tell you every time I talk to my mission president and his wife I just feel so great and so inspired to do and be the best that I can, they are awesome! 
As far as our work goes we're struggling to find new investigators but not getting discouraged....ain't nobody got time for that! I love that about my mission, doesn't matter what happens, nothing can bring me down, just keep going with a smile--which so was not how I was before (drama queen, always expecting the worst).
For service this week we washed our bishops dog Pepe! 
Funny thing that happened this week, I was walking in the house with a bag of coconuts and my companion was making fun of me for buying coconuts (I still don't know why) but she thought it would be funny to close the door on me but it closed on the coconuts and smashed the glass in the door. I told her it was karma for hating on my coconuts, we had a good laugh. And now we need to find a glass smith....
GUESS WHAT! TODAY IS JULY 28th! Happy anniversary mom and dad!! Cant believe you guys already are at 30 years. But even more crazy is today is the 25th anniversary of my companions' parents too! And on top of that 28 de Julio is Peru's independence day today! So don't worry we're all celebrating together down here. Love you and miss you all!!
Love,
Hermana Benyo







No comments:

Post a Comment