Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Semana 39 in Punchana (October 20th, 2014)

Well, not much to say this week.
As I mentioned our area got divided this week and we have the part now where we almost never worked so we are scouring this three block wide area for all it's got!  We've found some less active members that we're teaching and basically every hour of the day talking to everyone to find people that need our help.
We are teaching a sister named Sara that was listening to the missionaries 2 or 3 years ago.  Honestly I am so glad we found her because she has lots of challenges and needs the gospel, and I think it helps a lot now that we are Hermanas because before she was listening to Elders. I love listening to people, especial people who have had difficult challenges, and giving them the solution that will truly bless their lives: the gospel of Jesus Christ.
It looks as though our trio is coming to an end. This week we had interviews with Presidente Gomez. I tell ya, I have never walked out of an interview with President Gomez on anything less than cloud 9 and ready to conquer the world. So greatful for him.
Well, it looks like our lovely trio is sadly coming to an end.  Today we find out about changes and one of us is going to leave.  I'll let you know what happens next week!
Short and sweet that's all for now folks, stay safe and try not to catch ebola please!
Love,
Hermana Benyo
1. My trio 'n me yesterday at church
2.  This was meant to be a dorky picture that turned our pretty
3. Luana, one of our pensionista's lovely grand daughters
4.  These niñas love to do this every time we try to leave the house
5. We're a happy family.
6. The district...was thinking seriously about cropping me out of this one
7. The zone Punchana









No comments:

Post a Comment